Sunday, November 16, 2008

*Facepalm*

BAD AMANDA. *Smacks hand*

My last entry was all like, "Oh, I'm making a change, oh, I promise I'll update."

I should have known. I sometimes have the worst attention span... I'm a like child who sees tinfoil.

"Ooh, shiny!" And off I toddle, to go spaz around somewhere else.

Anywho. I digress.

My eating habits have once again become something horrific, though I did eat rather well while I was in Madison at G-ma's hospital bedside. So far today I have had one bowl of Campbell's Chunky Chicken Noodle soup, six Double Stuf Oreos, two sips of white cran-strawberry juice, a squeezy bottle of skim milk, and two oatmeal cream pies.

Clearly, I need to never eat again. Or at least cut out all that horrific junk food.

The yoga has been going well, I love it so much. And the crazy thing is, even with the shitty food habits and the infrequent exercise, I'm down to about 152 right now. Which is the lowest I've been in ages.

And to think... if I just shaped up my habits, I could probably start losing that weight in earnest.

As is, we had the first snowfall today, and all I could think of was wanting to walk in it. Unfortunately I have to work all day today, but if it's not incredibly frigid I might go for a walk after my second shift. As long as the temperature stays in normal range, I might be persuaded to not be a loser who does nothing.

So. Let's see how long it takes me to post next time. :P

No comments: